All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large Coed is sold out. Just tried my luck... I wonder how long it took to sell all the tickets...

Did they start selling them last night or this morning? I'm so puzzled with how they're running it this year. I went in 2014 and only needed specific tickets for the Monday (I didn't get any in the end) but I'm planning on going back next year and want to be prepared! No way am I flying thousands of miles and then not getting to see large senior finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was so convenient! I'm officially relying on the board for my live updates now, no one is periscoping and of no flocheer for Australia.

Dear USASF, it's called the world championships not the US, UK and Canada championships so how about an international live stream? Would have 100% payed for the last 2 years just sayin'

You could use a vpn-client to watch from Australia. While they don't stream to those countries, you can (thankfully) still purchase from there and then use a vpn-client to watch. Even though I agree that it would be a lot more convenient if they'd directly stream to all of the countries.

Tuned in thinking it was time for Large Coed finals... I'm an hour early. The anticipation is getting the best of me.

I did the same thing. I almost posted "why isn't the HP option up yet". But then I checked the schedule again

I am literally devastated to hear posts coming from CEA which states that the audience were "sat on their hands" during coed elite performance yesterday due to some drama from years ago?

Did they start selling them last night or this morning? I'm so puzzled with how they're running it this year. I went in 2014 and only needed specific tickets for the Monday (I didn't get any in the end) but I'm planning on going back next year and want to be prepared! No way am I flying thousands of miles and then not getting to see large senior finals.

I think they started seeing them yesterday? I am not sure though.

Pro tip, after buying the stream for the last few years, my best way to keep up with all the arenas and divisions going at the same time is to make a colour system. I print out the schedule, then I use highlighter pens in three different colours, the ones I HAVE to watch, the ones I'd really like to watch, the ones I wanna watch, then all blank is I'll watch if nothing else is on. That way I can prioritize my teams and arenas. You have to stay updated on any delays in the schedule and what not, but it works wonders. :p

Fingers crossed! I know right?! I'm biased against Ruby so obviously want them to qualify for finals but I'd love to see Ice 5 there!
im predicting Ruby, LG and ICE5 for finals but seeing Cosmic5's performance im thinking now that anything can happen!!

I know the feeling, I live in Australia so my favourite teams go at stupid o'clock .-. school tomorrow and I missed all of prelims as I was on a camp, can't say I was a happy camper when I was on a bushwalk and oo5 was hitting.
Me too. School tomorrow and now I have to decide if I reeeealy need those 8 hours... yeah maybe not tonight. I wish it was on the ANZAC long weekend like last year! I know I will not be able to sleep because I'll be thinking about cheer, or not sleeping because I'm watching the feed. Got cheer practice tomorrow night too but I guess I can just take a nap beforehand ;)
Does Australia not observe May 1st as Labour Day? It's Labour Day for a lot (most?) of the world tomorrow, so YAY.

Currently being encouraged to find and take a coaching job in Jamaica. Husband is a firefighter and can work anywhere, so I should find a coaching job somewhere warm. He's suggested that South Africa could also work.

I'd forgotten about this part of my worlds experience...

I'm getting really excited to see the IO6 team from Winnipeg soon.

They started selling on ticketmaster at 7 last night

Back