All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

C-rK67AXgAAtM_I.jpg

Oh, what could have been :(

I don't posts like this tbh. Yeah a lot of teams would kill for bronze or even fourth but when you train for gold its normal to be disappointed. It's not the same as a team who was just hoping to make top 10.

But they are one of the top 3 in the country that's a huge achievement and they should be proud of that.
Sorry pet peeve of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't posts like this tbh. Yeah a lot of teams would kill for bronze or even fourth but when you train for gold its normal to be disappointed. It's not the same as a team who was just hoping to make top 10.

I get they're disappointed, but you don't have to show it so clearly in public. We got forth at district this year, top three were guaranteed a place at nationals, and we were aiming for first and knew we could get it. We had mistakes but still hoped for top 3. We didn't get it. Dang know I smiled and congratulated everyone who did. Later that evening I cried and cried. I'm taught to take a "loss" with equally as much grace as a win.

I get they're disappointed, but you don't have to show it so clearly in public. We got forth at district this year, top three were guaranteed a place at nationals, and we were aiming for first and knew we could get it. We had mistakes but still hoped for top 3. We didn't get it. Dang know I smiled and congratulated everyone who did. Later that evening I cried and cried. I'm taught to take a "loss" with equally as much grace as a win.
I guess its a matter of personal opinion. When my high school team got second at a big competition it was devastating. I don't think its poor sportsmanship to show disappointment. They weren't being rude to the winners so I don't think they need to be super happy and smiley at the moment.

Omg I have been busy this world weekend so I've missed all of worlds [emoji24] but the fact that steel won is the best news ever!!! I'm so excited for them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady jags were amazing! I also loved Reign!
The large coed scores just show how important it is to hit...:( (It's good you have to hit to win but love me some TGLC)

Back