All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're talking to a physical therapist and a chiropractor, both with doctorate degrees. We deal with this kinda stuff on a daily basis.

I wasn't questioning your expertise, I was asking for research and studies that shows a causative relationship between the two because I couldn't find any. I even said that doesn't mean they aren't out there, but normally I have an easier time finding them.

As I'm sure you know, having patients who have back problems and flexible backs may not mean that one causes the other, I was asking if you could point me to research that says it is a causative relationship.

C-rnegXVoAAqpxx.jpg

O wow. I would have thought Peach would be higher. I mean I only watched their routine on repeat for an hour so It began to look like perfection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 5 flyers.

We need a to talk.

You have been flying most likely since you were Youth Level 2.

Since there were facials and glitter lipstick.

Ok.

Why. are. you. leaning. into. your stretches. and. bending. your. knees. to. help. your. arabesque?

Stop. it.
part of that has to be contributed to bad coaching! If coaches allow that from flyers and don't fix the problem then the athletes will continue to do so! I only say that because I have set a standard for my flyers to have close to impeccable flyer tech and flexibility. Especially with the way we judges slaughter bad tech throughout the season [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back