All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This commute to work is killing me. I need to get my iPad set up and rolling for the day.

Good thing I only have 2 coworkers who are hide in their offices and generally leave me to do whatever.

Let's go ...day 5 to me if we include ICU

The board is so quiet. Wakey wakey. It's small senior and medium senior finals. Two of the most intense and difficult divisions!
I was thinking the same thing haha - I keep refreshing the pages and nothing ! lol

and someone above said the tumbling timing issues were apple.. and someone answered my question saying it was angels lol

So who had the tumbling timing errors? lol

Think everyone is still dead from day 2 lol I didn't go to sleep until 4am and woke up at 8am for a meeting. But I took a nap and am so ready for day 3!

Snap here. Didn't get to bed till 4:30am. I am currently trying to finish my dissertation in between each performance

I was thinking the same thing haha - I keep refreshing the pages and nothing ! lol

and someone above said the tumbling timing issues were apple.. and someone answered my question saying it was angels lol

So who had the tumbling timing errors? lol
Didn't see anything with Angels. But a few girls on Apple just ran across the mat in running tumbling

ETA: That was my bad earlier, two teams that start with A. It's early lol

Snap here. Didn't get to bed till 4:30am. I am currently trying to finish my dissertation in between each performance
Oh god good luck! I was supposed to have finals and my thesis prospectus over the next two weeks. Good luck on your dissertation! What subject?

Sigh, was so tired I forgot to plug my phone in so now it's at 5%.

I guess at some point during this break I should venture for not only a drink but my charger.

Oh god good luck! I was supposed to have finals and my thesis prospectus over the next two weeks. Good luck on your dissertation! What subject?

Thank you! I study Business and Marketing Management. My dissertation is on 'How does social media influence consumer purchase decisions in the cosmetic industry?'

Back