All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay on the Flyers train here - did all 5 of their worlds teams make finals this year??? Thats unreal...

TBH I want this trend to continue. I want it to be the year of the underdog. I love seeing people globe who have never globed before, they celebrate more for a bronze than some teams do when they win and I am here for it.

It's probably good for the industry too to not just have a few big gyms winning all the time. More competition etc. :)

It shouldn't... they only had 2 bases under her, it wasn't meant to be a proper basket toss.

Looks like Nfinity is taking it...

Wait, if they throw a toss from a basket grip without a back, regardless of whether it went high or did skills, isn't it still a toss without a spotter for the head of the flyer? Thats illegal isn't it?

Wait, if they throw a toss from a basket grip without a back, regardless of whether it went high or did skills, isn't it still a toss without a spotter for the head of the flyer? Thats illegal isn't it?
Was it a sponge toss? Maybe that's not an issue?

It shouldn't... they only had 2 bases under her, it wasn't meant to be a proper basket toss.

Looks like Nfinity is taking it...

Won't they still get a deduction for the tumbling bust? Is that less of a deduction that a stunt fall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I was thinking it was. Reading the rules it looks like it needs 3 bases.

Idek if anyone is watching the io6 but yes wildcats!!!! That's the best they've looked all week, ICU included, and they brought me to actual tears. They've struggled every performance except day 1 at ICU which only has a bf. But today they got to show what they can do! I'm so happy for those girls!

Okay on the Flyers train here - did all 5 of their worlds teams make finals this year??? Thats unreal...

They did, whats more Notorious might sneak in and Karma is in a pretty good spot as well. Their gym has been solid all year long. Glad to see them rewarded. Have heard a number of girls on GW's may move on after this year so would like to have seen them go out on top but congrats to Knockout.

Back