All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2qnpc3q.jpg

Better @cupieqt ;)
There ya go!

Honestly, as it was happening it was shocking but this was an AWESOME Worlds. Everyone complains about large gyms taking over, but I think this proves that you don't have to be a big gym to win. At the end of the day, it comes down to smart coaching. It gives me a little more hope for the industry, and nobody had to slip and slide through their routines this year. Overall, a big fat win in my book.

Exactly

I was def more withdrawn from worlds but I have some friends who are alums or competed on some teams so I got a few videos and tweets on my TL. But it seems like there was a lot of underdogs and new teams winning which always makes me happy. I have no beef with big gyms at all, but I def feel like a few years ago it seemed like the same gyms were taking 123 just in different orders.
I love seeing gyms like CJA or ECE who have always been powerhouses, win globes and really take over some of these divisions that typically have the same winners.

Honestly, as it was happening it was shocking but this was an AWESOME Worlds. Everyone complains about large gyms taking over, but I think this proves that you don't have to be a big gym to win. At the end of the day, it comes down to smart coaching. It gives me a little more hope for the industry, and nobody had to slip and slide through their routines this year. Overall, a big fat win in my book.
And we were back to hits and technique mattering, I thought. Good to see!

I would count Flyers as a mega gym though... even if they're from different locations, look at how many Worlds teams they sent.

Flyers only has one location.... LOL (well this season, they have a new Ottawa location for the upcoming year)

They are about as Mega a gym as they come

Back