All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree! I copied them and have my own scheduele. have to redo sunday and do monday but thats ok.
Each night/morning I (and I'm sure others will help as usual) will update it for the next day. That should help, then you can just copy that over.

Each night/morning I (and I'm sure others will help as usual) will update it for the next day. That should help, then you can just copy that over.

Thank you. I will do that. Most of the time will go to the monday one. The sunday i already know what teams i wanna watch. (and sorry for double posts)

I literally ignore my friend calling my name five times since I keep staring at my phone and checking the updates LOL #sorrynotsorry

Tip for those watching the live stream if you don't know. If you click the little camera icon at the bottom, you have the option to view 2 venues at once. This helps when there's more than one team you want to see on at or around the same time.

Haha, "for now"

I'm a bit pessimistic based on past experiences, I hope I'm wrong though ;).

I agree! I copied them and have my own scheduele. have to redo sunday and do monday but thats ok.

I made my own copy too, then I added a formula to get the times for my time zone and I added columns for all I need to get done in between teams. Trying not to waste too much time during Worlds this year !

I just spent way too long to google how to do it and then added an extra column with the times for my time zone (GMT+1), so I thought I'd share for the rest of my Europeans! I think you should be able to view it without logging in and then if you wanna change it around or highlight just make a copy of it. (Also if you change the 6 to however many hours you're ahead of Orlando it should change to your timezone!)

Worlds 2018 GMT+1

I just spent way too long to google how to do it and then added an extra column with the times for my time zone (GMT+1), so I thought I'd share for the rest of my Europeans! I think you should be able to view it without logging in and then if you wanna change it around or highlight just make a copy of it.

Worlds 2018 GMT+1

THANK YOU!!!! HELPS SO MUCH!!!!

When you realize that while you will be able to see ALL of LAG & Large Coed and everything else after church, you will MOST LIKELY MISS A LOT OF MEDIUM/MCOED/ SMALL COED/SMALL SENIOR.

Do y'all think my pastor will pause for Super Seniors/Gens/SOT/SSX/and like 60% of my Wish List teams?

When you realize that while you will be able to see ALL of LAG & Large Coed and everything else after church, you will MOST LIKELY MISS A LOT OF MEDIUM/MCOED/ SMALL COED/SMALL SENIOR.

Do y'all think my pastor will pause for Super Seniors/Gens/SOT/SSX/and like 60% of my Wish List teams?
Just ask them to put a projector up!

I have 90% of Monday (kid's appt is early and I took day off) so I really shouldn't complain as Day 2 is what matters.

Back