All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Canadian IO5 Trials:
10. PHX Cheer
9. MAX Force
8. Champion Cheerleading
7. Black Widow Cheer Gym
6. Alberta Cheer Empire
5. VAS Ice Queens
4. CheerForce Wolfpack
3. ACE Athletics
2. Flyers All Stars
1. CheerSport Great Whites
Cheerupdates tweeted that cheeforce and ace were called wrong.
Ace 4th
Cheerforce 3rd.

My goodness.

Okay but WHY are we already so far behind in jostens??? It isn't even a couple minutes, it's almost 30 minutes at this point. We started less than an hour ago........

IO5 Canadian Trials
1. Great Whites - 133.55
2. Flyers Knockout - 116.0
3. Cheer Force Golden Girls - 112.25
4. ACE OPP - 110.45
5. Vancouver Ice Queens - 104.90
6. Alberta Synergy - 102.10

All other scores are in the spreadsheet.

True love is when you go to take a nap and your husband agrees to wake you up by 3pm so you can get some stuff done and get it out of the way before you start watching your DO NOT MISS teams in IOLgCoed5.

RIP to that beautiful white UA uniform in the USASF video they just played. so clean and athletic looking.

does the CU "desktop experience" work for anyone else? Mine won't load at all - I'm not even sure what's supposed to happen

does the CU "desktop experience" work for anyone else? Mine won't load at all - I'm not even sure what's supposed to happen
No, but the mobile version has been working on my laptop. I think they're at least similar.

The website or twitter?Both are working for me.
On the website, there's a "Desktop experience" in the Worlds Central section of the site. It just stays loading for me and doesn't come up. The "Mobile Results" tab works on my laptop though.

The website or twitter?Both are working for me.

No, but the mobile version has been working on my laptop. I think they're at least similar.

The mobile version works on my computer as well. I've just seen him tweeting about the Desktop Experience on the website and was wondering if it was just me

ETA:
I had to use the 'mobile experience' on my laptop.

Okay this is what I'm doing as well thanks!

Oh TG Immortals. That one flyer just couldn't lock her little knee out.
I found out recently that TG absorbed AZ Heat when it merged with another gym in AZ. All of the Heat coaches were out on the floor with Immortals. I was cheering so hard for them. I hope they can get through to the next round and hit!

Back