All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean I can kind of get where the coach preference comes from. Like, do you want it made public that your team scored a 80/150 at Worlds? But, still, so stupid.
Well, true....but the public saw the routine. And tbh, an 80 is a little high for a few teams I've seen the past two days.

Just announced IOLC6. Totally wasn't able to keep up with it, and wasn't sure how to spell a few of them. I'll copy them over as soon as CU posts them though.

Tuesday, a 4000 word essay on interpreting a short story. I don't even know where to start :(

Going to the writing center during LAG Finals was a very hard decision to make for tomorrow.
Oh god. Yeah I need to log off. I have to turn in the final copy of my honors thesis on the 7th and I have to write 40 more pages so... I will now close the boards until smoed.

I'm so irritated with the USASF. DO YOU WANT TO BE A LEGIT OLYMPIC SPORT OR NOT?!

I mean really...is there any other sport where you don't know or scores are not made public? I can't think of one.

Personally I think USASF is salty that CU is putting out such quality coverage. It is ESPN quality and they didn't do it first.

Still trying to figure out what they could do if CU posted a score sheet--aren't there multiple people on those accounts? How would they even know which one it was...Are they going to kick all of them out? What if one of them is a coach/athlete as well? Ridiculous.....

Can someone help me out.. I had champion cheerleading flawless from Canada down for being on at 2:27 in the visa centre. I have rewound my feed as I was at the gym at the time and can’t find them, there is a big break where they should have gone and nothing on CU anyone have any idea what happend?

Confirmed rankings for Medium Coed 5
1 - Woodlands Elite
2 - California All Stars
3 - Rockstar Cheer
4 - Spirit of Texas
5 - Cheer Extreme
6 - Top Gun Ohio
7 - Maryland Twisters
8 - East Celebrity Elite
9 - Stingray All Stars
10 - Fire & Ice

I feel like that was the order they announced them in as well. lol They're getting bad at doing that.

I'm so irritated with the USASF. DO YOU WANT TO BE A LEGIT OLYMPIC SPORT OR NOT?!

I mean really...is there any other sport where you don't know or scores are not made public? I can't think of one.

Personally I think USASF is salty that CU is putting out such quality coverage. It is ESPN quality and they didn't do it first.
So true. Including the huge discrepancy in scoring from one event to the next. So many issues. Which is why it will never be taken seriously by mainstream

Confirmed rankings for Medium Coed 5
1 - Woodlands Elite
2 - California All Stars
3 - Rockstar Cheer
4 - Spirit of Texas
5 - Cheer Extreme
6 - Top Gun Ohio
7 - Maryland Twisters
8 - East Celebrity Elite
9 - Stingray All Stars
10 - Fire & Ice

LET'S GO WOODLANDS ELITEEEEEE