All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll do it. Figure there wasn't much point to doing it yet since all the teams would have to be added. It's easier to wait until all the placements are figured out, then just copy and paste the individual tabs over. But if you want it now with just the "_ division finalist" listed, I can do it!

No. you dont have to do it yet. after all teams have gone on and we know the finalists is fine! thank you.

I'll be making myself one (when we have all teams and the order), so I can send it to you tomorrow before competition starts !

That would be really nice! You are in the same timezone as me i think. so that would be awesome!! I have a meeting tomorrow after work and will have like an hour to get ready so all that can help me is so good.

Please tell me that wasn't an injury on the first run of the day? Please not let this be a repeat of 2017!

It was an injury. Center flyer fell and hurt her knee (after rewinding, I'm not sure if she hurt her knee because she fell while her bases where holding her leg up, or if she fell because her knee already hurt)..

Last edited:
My plan to not leave the house today has a flaw as I just started to not get water anymore. :eek:
But I don't know where I could go that has a reliable internet connection. I guess I'll hold off on drinking anything until I have water again...

kinda random question - there's 10 british teams competing in all girl open 5 this year, if that number rises in the next couple years will they start doing a uk prelims round?

That one base on WC to the left of the pyramid at the end was so cute when she realized they hit.

kinda random question - there's 10 british teams competing in all girl open 5 this year, if that number rises in the next couple years will they start doing a uk prelims round?

I think it goes off actual countries. There’s only 9 English teams this year so I think we’ll need a few years of there being 10+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back