All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Side note... I would like to thank walmart for creating the app to order groceries from my phone. Coming in clutch on worlds weekend! Now to figure out a 30 minute window I can get away to pick up, have them throw them in my car and get back....

Oh. But how does usasf have the right to claim the copyright? Or is this just the producers going through usasf?
I believe it is USASF protecting the rights of the producers.

ETA: The music rules were to protect producers from being sued by music companies/artists. Nothing to do with the copyright at comps.

I believe it is USASF protecting the rights of the producers.

ETA: The music rules were to protect producers from being sued by music companies/artists. Nothing to do with the copyright at comps.
Ugh, I totally get it but it's super annoying still lol. Like the gyms covers your asses by buying these super expensive custom music, at least release a statement to let them use it for their own videos.

Your routine is public and so are your deductions. Especially at a competition like worlds the divisions are so deep that there are plenty of people seeing the scoresheets anyway so what does it matter. It will most likely get leaked so why prevent it. Just be public and transparent about the scores from the start.
It was over an hour wait and made no sense lol. We were confused. Then, figured it out and finally were irritated because of how long it was taking lol. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is unacceptable that it took over an hour past the told time! Congrats btw :) Im so happy for all my CA people and the rest of the team!!! Looked great!

Side note... I would like to thank walmart for creating the app to order groceries from my phone. Coming in clutch on worlds weekend! Now to figure out a 30 minute window I can get away to pick up, have them throw them in my car and get back....

Down here in South Florida, we have an app called Instacart and theyll grocery shop for you and bring it right to your house just for $5.00. It's a lifesaver when im too lazy to leave my bed when i'm busy.

Off topic kinda but I decided to get some stuff done while watching Worlds... I make t-shirt quilts and got a huge pile yesterday from someone. There is an NCA jacket in there. I repeat, there is an NCA jacket at my home that he wants CUT UP. I can't do it. I just can't.

Off topic kinda but I decided to get some stuff done while watching Worlds... I make t-shirt quilts and got a huge pile yesterday from someone. There is an NCA jacket in there. I repeat, there is an NCA jacket at my home that he wants CUT UP. I can't do it. I just can't.
OMG. I will likely never take mine out of my closet again, but I can't imagine cutting it up

If by some mistake I missed Royalcats I'm going to go to bed. I am assuming they are next in ARENA but the schedule is made up so who knows. lol.

LAG takes place right when we’re slated to get to our restaurant my boyfriend and I are going to for dinner.

“That sounds romantic” he says..yes, it will be very romantic if you let me watch.

Back