All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We still got 6 hours to go and I'm already tired. This is gonna be a long booty night lol!

I got some energy drinks in for later. It’s now against the rules to sell energy drinks to under 16s in England and I was sad I didn’t get asked for I.D (being closer to 30 than 20, let alone 16)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some energy drinks in for later. It’s now against the rules to sell energy drinks to under 16s in England and I was sad I didn’t get asked for I.D (being closer to 30 than 20, let alone 16)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I drank caffeine, I mean I drink CocaCola, but that doesn't do much tbh. I just never got on the band wagon for coffee or energy drinks. Oh lol we had that law implemented a few years back, I'm turning 25 and would probably get asked for ID, I always do for whatever I'm buying with an age restriction lol!

Cheer Express a̶n̶d̶ ̶C̶J̶A̶ make me actually want to watch part of Extra Small Senior..

ETA: CJA is not extra small

Last edited:
And THIS is exactly why the sport will NEVER gain the respect it deserves! What sport "hides" scores from fans, the viewing public and even the athletes who competed. It is just sad that the sport can't move forward in an honest and open way. Just totally disappointed......

I guess that’s the end for Worlds for them, the depth of their division allowed no room for error... so upset right now.

Also, are you serious?!! YOU WERE DOING SO WELL YESTERDAY CHEER UPDATES.
04a208d1f96c3d256e768667312cd511.jpg

Back