All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YES WILD!
my kid now also knows the Cheer Athletics chant, complete with claw motions and claps. I'm on a roll this weekend.

Things my first grade SON knows:

"STRIKE ONE STRIKE 2 STRIKE 3 YOU'RE OUT."

"THERE'S A SHARK IN THE WATER."

"THERE'S ONLY 2 RULES TO DIAMOND SAYS."

He makes me so proud. His dad facepalms.

So to be clear.... did I miss Great Whites or naw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if they can hang why can't they just compete in the small divison like cja and lady eve?

I agree. The XSmall division is basically just nonsense this year. Maybe it will grow in the future, but they rushed it prematurely into the Worlds lineup---- to make more money of course. It's all about the money.

It doesn't make sense to have a division at the World level that DOESN'T ALLOW MOST GYMS TO ENTER.

I'm so irritated with the USASF. DO YOU WANT TO BE A LEGIT OLYMPIC SPORT OR NOT?!

I mean really...is there any other sport where you don't know or scores are not made public? I can't think of one.

Personally I think USASF is salty that CU is putting out such quality coverage. It is ESPN quality and they didn't do it first.
I am in 100% agreement with you statement regarding CU. He has really stepped up his game and is provide real value to the fans of All-Star Cheer across the World. USASF/Varsity just can't accept that someone other than them came up with an idea to profit from the industry...they MUST CONTROL everything and make the $$. This behavior and their threats to stop others from building a legitimate business, that is related to the industry, is pathetic....and honestly, I question if their threats are legal?? I just wish SOMEONE had the guts and $$ to stand up and fight the BIG BAD USASF/VARSITY!!! I no longer have a "dog" in this fight, but love the sport, and this direction is what left a bad taste in my mouth when our time was up....and now, I am only a fan and it just disgusts me how they treat the athletes, parents and fans!!

Back