All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who do y’all think are the 3 teams for iolc5 finals?

I literally have no idea[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
005, Wildcats and probably Anacondas. I'm a little disappointed since I really love Ghost and I thought this would be their year to make finals

I really hope that next years mixes are better. I used to rock out to cheer music but there are only a handful of listenable mixes this year. I've been disappointed by pretty much everyone

TGLC is going at the same time they were supposed to announce small coed finalists so that may be postponed a bit depending

Thanks everyone, ghost recon was incredible... it could easily be them. I love that we all hit 0... (which was stressful after everyone hit 0 right before us since we were last) but it makes it exciting! So proud of the whole division. Of course i want us there but if not us I’d love to see OO5 win it! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Just checked in on my brackets, I'm tied for 4th in all girl! Small all girl semi's did me well! Not sure the last time my all girl was better than coed so I'll take it

TGLC is going at the same time they were supposed to announce small coed finalists so that may be postponed a bit depending
Small coed reveals are in HP, and TGLC is in Arena, so they'll both be at 10:15. But with the schedule behind, I don't know how accurate those times are.

Thanks everyone, ghost recon was incredible... it could easily be them. I love that we all hit 0... (which was stressful after everyone hit 0 right before us since we were last) but it makes it exciting! So proud of the whole division. Of course i want us there but if not us I’d love to see OO5 win it! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Ghost Recon's raw was a bit lower than the other 3 yesterday with a hit. May not mean much today, but it's something.

Back