All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Super annoyed that worlds finals are a Monday. I don't know why this is a thing! They should start everything a day earlier so that it ends on a Sunday!

Also super annoyed at myself that I scheduled practice this day, so I'll rush straight from work to practice. Seriously thinking about telling them to bring blankets and snacks so we can just all watch worlds instead of practice.

Super annoyed that worlds finals are a Monday. I don't know why this is a thing! They should start everything a day earlier so that it ends on a Sunday!

Also super annoyed at myself that I scheduled practice this day, so I'll rush straight from work to practice. Seriously thinking about telling them to bring blankets and snacks so we can just all watch worlds instead of practice.
I feel ya. Work from 7:30-5 then practice 6:30-8:30 is gonna killl me

Taking a vacation day was a great decision. But Worlds stresses me out more than work does, so I don't know if this can be called a vacation.

I’m so glad I booked off work tomorrow. I straight told them if I wasn’t off I’d be watching this all day anyway at my desk so they approved it.

Also let’s go IOSC6 awards. I need to know what happens with my kids and finals. I have no idea what to think anymore because I missed almost all the other coed teams

Ugh I had originally taken the day off tomorrow bc of worlds but then we’d be short an MA at work and I felt guilty bc I knew it would be a poop show..

Back