All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Alarm just went off on my phone to remind me that I made a dentist appointment today at 4:20pm (11:20am EST).... suddenly my toothache is gone

@Miialovescheer and other GMT+1 friends, here's the schedule I have so far (create a copy so you can add your own modifications).

Thanks @luv2cheer92 for your updated schedule !

EDIT :
If you're not in the GMT+1 time zone, you can change the formula in the B column :
=A2+TIME(6,0,0)
Just change the 6 in the number of hours you wish to add (you can also subtract obviously), then drag your new formula all the way down.

Last edited:
wowowowowow. Whhhy is BSB raw score so low! I know the difficulty isn’t there (at least to me) as in the past years but ugh
I do think that the overall impression was really low despite the skills being displayed PLUS they had all those mistakes. Hoping they hit

No problem. I'm pretty confident that IO5 and XSC5 are gonna change quite a bit.

Yeah, especially since some teams don't have a set time as far as we know. Still, I think we have a good idea of how the day is going to go!

I have an MRI scheduled for 6:30PM. Our team goes on at 6:19. I'm hoping HP runs early...or I get to my laptop and I can rewind the feed. Then I have to try to make it home in time for the last half of large coed.

just saw a picture of generals from yesterday and am super curious do the girls chalk their hands before they go out on the floor? because there is chalk all over hands and flyers ankles in this photo. have they always done that?

just saw a picture of generals from yesterday and am super curious do the girls chalk their hands before they go out on the floor? because there is chalk all over hands and flyers ankles in this photo. have they always done that?

It would make sense. Prevents slippery hands.

Back