All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They remind me so much of Slate. I was so sad when we got rid of that team. Here's to hoping that we get to keep Cobalt.
I thought the same thing. I loved Slate. There's been too many Stingray teams that I loved that are no more (Citron, Smoke, Fire, Apple, Slate, Amber, Crystal...)

Im just gonna keep both streams on and mute one so i dont miss any teams.. i can always put one on big screen. I have another problem.. my dogs have to go out aswell. and when am i gonna have time for that.. the other days have been fine but today is just to packed.. o well.. ill have to miss some teams i guess.

I know with Rays, everyone always talks about Orange, Steel and Peach. They've had a fourth senior Worlds team for a couple of seasons now that's often overlooked (Slate, Apple and now Cobalt), but Apple and Cobalt continuously making finals in their respective divisions have proven that Rays has not been spreading their Worlds teams too thin, as some have always criticized at the beginning of every season.

I know with Rays, everyone always talks about Orange, Steel and Peach. They've had a fourth senior Worlds team for a couple of seasons now that's often overlook (Slate, Apple and now Cobalt), but Apple and Cobalt making finals in their respective divisions have proven that Rays has not been spreading their Worlds teams too thin, as some have always criticized at the beginning of every season.
This convo has now made me really miss Amber. Doubt we'll ever see them again because Peach, not that that's a bad thing.
But Smoke will always be my fav.

This convo has now made me really miss Amber. Doubt we'll ever see them again because Peach, not that that's a bad thing.
But Smoke will always be my fav.
Saaaaaaame... and with Brett Lane no longer working with them full-time, I think that name has officially retired.

Back