All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I vaguely remember Peach being a coed team a million years ago, too. Can't remember which one, because I think it was in the days of the "let's use as many words as possible to name these divisions" phase the USASF had.

Also, if GWs, Flyerz, and Golden Girls can't finish 1-2-3, then I'd like to see the team from Australia in the top 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peach was Large Limited in 2008, before Smoke in 2009!

I vaguely remember Peach being a coed team a million years ago, too. Can't remember which one, because I think it was in the days of the "let's use as many words as possible to name these divisions" phase the USASF had.

Also, if GWs, Flyerz, and Golden Girls can't finish 1-2-3, then I'd like to see the team from Australia in the top 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were Large Limited in 08. They were initially large senior that year, but then added a boy like halfway through. That was the main reason why when they came back they were large senior.

They weren't called Smoke that year because they were initially all girl.

I may miss some of Medium Senior due to a meeting with physicians. I hope they all talk fast so I can blast back to my cube and watch...LOL

Back