All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My current situation at work so I don't get in trouble. The paper hides the screen and when a team comes in I want to see I move it down.
25127dc14eeba553a8ec2153aaef55f1.jpg
hahaha. Girl I am doing the same thing. Gotta stay updated somehow! I didn't buy Flocheer this year, so I am relying on Fierceboard, cheer twitter and people who are there. It's a stressful day. lol. I live in Tampa so it's not even that far of a drive for me. Which makes it worse having to work today.

I'm at work and I cant read through this whole thread.
I quickly peeked at the spreadsheet, but it was not updated.

1. Can someone please tell me IO5 Standings going into finals?
2. Cheerforce Wolfpack "SWAG" does not exist anymore. It is now Platinum (I saw both teams listed in the spread sheet)
3. Can someone please fill me in on the abbreviations? I'm so out of it. SF = Stunt Fall TB = Tumble Bust?..... Gosh it has been a while.

Thank you smoex!!!! That was beautiful as always. Such a slept on team. And their uniforms, life!

Whatever is in the water in Raleigh, I need some! (Clearly I've already drank the kool aid)

My dogs gotta go guys. She’s needy and demanding and asking for kibble during generals and Husband is next to useless because he’s avoiding this cheer thing.

Back