All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm surprised I am actually being super productive today at work even with the stream. I think it's the noise cancelling headphones driving everyone away.

I really don't get the point in announcing 1st before 2nd?

first is always going to celebrate while second gets called if second gets called first. Maybe this way they let first have their moment... and not allow it to detract from second having their moment?
flawed IMO but ... maybe?

Being announced 2nd place in a tough division is always going to be hard ... i actually like it this way! This isnt these athletes their first competition --

This is also true.

They could put it all up on a board like MAJORS at the same time, rush you back off the stage like NCA, announce 2nd before first, whatever --- if you got 2nd super close like that you're going to be salty.

first is always going to celebrate while second gets called if second gets called first. Maybe this way they let first have their moment... and not allow it to detract from second having their moment?
flawed IMO but ... maybe?
Idk I feel like 2nd doesn't really get a moment because everyone will be focused on the first place team.

Back