All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

smoke and mirrors ;) That is why people are asking for transparency on scores... because there are all sorts of possible shenanigans. As I always say "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain". CP took that Worlds mat three years ago for the last time and still... same ole.

Yeah... i wasn’t mad. I was a little sad just because that’s our gym. I don’t even know what the other team contested.. and we had deductions that we were all given rightfully so, so i was upset that we didn’t put the best possible performance out for judging.. and that comes back all on us.

I do wish for more transparency... my favorite thing ever was years ago when NCA would announce scores like 20 mins after each team perform and had their chance to contest anything. I thought that was going to happen again this year but it didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can respect that. I actually hated the Lady Gaga theme---super talented, but Gaga isn't my cup of tear. However, I'm like obsessed with the Greatest Showman right now so the circus theme is speaking to me. The only other theme I've ever like came out of Cali and it was their District 3 routine.

2015 Jersey Girls to me will still be my favourite themed routine. I'm obsessed with the musical so that routine was on another level in my book. The only other time a routine will come close to that is if someone releases their inner Emo child/ scene kid and compiles a routine to music from that genre. I'll admit it, I say I've grown out of the emo kid phase but as soon as I hear the first G note of the Black Parade I'm going back to the black eyeliner faster than the USASF find a way to screw up worlds.

I don't understand reversing something that clearly was there, if it truly happened. Not singling out any teams but whats the point? Live and grow from it.

Question. Twitter is blowing up saying panthers had an illegality. If the bracing flyer lets go of the trick flyer AFTER she is inverted (nearly caught, like .01 second from being caught) is that illegal?

Back