All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cannot wait for Ruby. Proud moment as the ex-captain of my university team is on the squad and there's a load of worlds watch parties eagerly awaiting her taking the mat. Fingers crossed its a hit!

QUESTION: Does rewind work even if you don't have that venue up?

ex: Can I watch Cheetahs live, then switch over and rewind other venue to see WILD?
Yes. I would watch the team in HP live because that feed has been wonky with rewind all weekend.
Also, that was my bad, Cheetahs and Wild aren't at the same time.

Checks the Visa feed to see if by some miracle they're ahead schedule for MAG awards. Don't know why I though there was a chance.

Ugh my friend just strong armed/passive aggressively threatened me into going to the band banquet committee meeting with her tonight. I will miss most of Large Senior Coed but will be home in time to rewind and catch up before awards.

HP not rewinding is really ruining my life RN..... I watched all my swedes when they were on thankfully, BUT ON MY PHONE, I need to see them again. Also I missed a few medium teams I'd like to watch back..

Oh well, I guess I'll just watch senior elite again, because I'm serious when I say I'm not ready for Beth and Reags to age out! They need to forge their birth certificates and do another year. @mstealtoyou can you sort this pretty please??? :(

HP not rewinding is really ruining my life RN..... I watched all my swedes when they were on thankfully, BUT ON MY PHONE, I need to see them again. Also I missed a few medium teams I'd like to watch back..

Oh well, I guess I'll just watch senior elite again, because I'm serious when I say I'm not ready for Beth and Reags to age out! They need to forge their birth certificates and do another year. @mstealtoyou can you sort this pretty please??? :(
I cried at Lil' Bit crying at the end of the pyramid and through the dance. I wasn't ready for that.

Back