All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got my syllabus for one of my summer classes for my MBA program (I'm trying to work ahead in my classes so I've been waiting anxiously for them, because i have a feeling my son is going to make an early appearance before the class ends), and told my husband about the extra book I need to read for the final and the movies for the midterm (one of which is Full Metal Jacket). He immediately pulled it up on Netflix and is trying to make me watch it right now. MAG awards are about to start and I have teams to watch when they're done. I appreciate your enthusiasm for helping me with this class, but turn this TV off right. now.

Large Senior Scores, not even close for 1st

What happened to CSP challenging the one man fall and it not being a fall? Or was there another fall we missed

Guess everything on twitter isn’t true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cried at Lil' Bit crying at the end of the pyramid and through the dance. I wasn't ready for that.
Yeah also seeing KP crying after her pass and through pyr and dance, and Reags crying through the dance.. my heart! I'm glad KP has alot of years to go because that kid has passion for years! But I just wanna rewind time and have them do their entire career again.

Back