GymTyme - Gold
North Nova - Norway
SC Bayer - Dolphins
Cheer Florida - Goddesses
Cheer Sport Sharks - Grey Reefs
Vancouver All Stars - Blackout
MTV - Germany

Omg? I can’t keep up anymore... [emoji45]

Could I trouble you to link me to a page where they explain how scoring works this year?
Just kidding, I was wrong. Those are percentages out of 150.
ETA: I swore I remembered reading that it would be out of 100 this year. Not sure where I got that from

Is Rockstar gonna rename the Supermodels team? Pretty sure there isn't a band called Supermodels, so it doesn't go with their whole program theme.

Just kidding, I was wrong. Those are percentages out of 150.
ETA: I swore I remembered reading that it would be out of 100 this year. Not sure where I got that from
Found a copy of the scoresheet. You’re not wrong!! It’s basically a % out of 150, so it’s same but different.
6917e390e64d76ac030fcd6047703ae8.jpg

Is Rockstar gonna rename the Supermodels team? Pretty sure there isn't a band called Supermodels, so it doesn't go with their whole program theme.

there is a band called models from australia. originated in the late 70s. maybe they can drop the super part?

I was really confused/surprised that the name change happened already, so who knows.

Alright guys, district band concert to get to this evening. Got to start getting ready. Gonna try to catch some of Large Coed later!

Back