All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

don't they usually go by whatever team has the higher raw score to break ties? Or maybe that's why scores are taking so long to get out.
There's been ties almost every year and they typically take extra teams to the next round. They've taken 11 teams for example in the senior divisions. Of course anything can change each year.
The only tie I've seen broken is when it came to giving a team a globe. But they've also had a tie for 1st in the past.

There's been ties almost every year and they typically take extra teams to the next round. They've taken 11 teams for example in the senior divisions. Of course anything can change each year.
The only tie I've seen broken is when it came to giving a team a globe. But they've also had a tie for 1st in the past.
GT and Bangkok University, right? Honestly, I never thought that could happen at that time.

So I got to watch half of ssx, they went eight in between two of our fullouts. The half I got to see looked really good!

And cheer force fearless look amazing for their second season as level 5 and first time at worlds. So proud!!

Also uh?? Cougars??? That was insane!!!! Their dance is amazing and those unis look phenomenal!

Now I'm gonna try and cook, eat, watch worlds, u18 hockey worlds final and read up on this thread, wish me luck!

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

13 points in deductions? wow.

Also, Arena is about 4 minutes-ish behind, and HP is about 2 minutes ahead. Gens and Royalcats are essentially going on at the same time. Jostens is like 15 minutes behind I think. Just so everyone can plan accordingly.

D5QqpywW4AEyrfv.jpg:large
So I didn’t watch OO5. What happened? Did they not even show up on the mat?

Back