All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I need medium awards to start. My fiancee is on his way home and we have a device free dinner rule.

Like I'm glad OO5 is going to finals but I really hate that it means USA Starz will likely not get placed at all tomorrow. It's so unfair to them that the rules were broken to make sure OO5 made it to finals and they're the ones who will likely end up getting screwed over when they did their jobs.
why were 4 us teams allowed to advance. I must have missed something.

Toxic Cheer & Dance - Weapons had a bomb dance. The center dancer with black hair that was standing was selling the hell out of it.

why were 4 us teams allowed to advance. I must have missed something.

Because OO5 and USA tied. The rules said in that instance the team with the fewest deductions advanced but they decided to let both through I guess (OO5 would not have advanced they had 13 points in deductions). Someone on here commented that because they let 4 through whichever US team has the lowest score tomorrow wont get placed at all so if OO5 does even moderately better USA won't place at all tomorrow in finals.

Action athletics blitz had a girl break her nose [emoji174][emoji174], so they're going on last in io5! If anyone was interested haha.

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

Because OO5 and USA tied. The rules said in that instance the team with the fewest deductions advanced but they decided to let both through I guess (OO5 would not have advanced they had 13 points in deductions). Someone on here commented that because they let 4 through whichever US team has the lowest score tomorrow wont get placed at all so if OO5 does even moderately better USA won't place at all tomorrow in finals.

Not right because of who they r...

Last edited:
didnt this happen another year previously in one of the international divisions....

i wonder what the reason was for....
Also i cant imagine the judges forcing a team who possibly deserves score wise top 3, but forces them to be 4th. As a coach id be PISSED.

Back