All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Previously with Wild it was because they fought a deduction and won.
Correct. But there have also been times where more teams were allowed through due to a tie. More so pointing out that USASF/IASF have a tendency to not follow their own rules lol.

Correct. But there have also been times where more teams were allowed through due to a tie. More so pointing out that USASF/IASF have a tendency to not follow their own rules lol.

Very true. If they would just follow the rules they say they're going to follow and stop making exceptions I wouldn't be nearly as frustrated. If I was on USA and I didn't place after I made it to finals fair and square I would be PISSED

Rules r rules and no exceptions should be made because of name! We will c if Wildcats gets their points off for the coach on mat.....doubt it!

I really hope CJA has a high enough raw to make finals because they have been so consistent all season! Ive never seen them have any tumbling issues until today. Everytime someone came close to that shoe I held my breath lol

I believe they are far and away the strongest team in the division, so they should be able to afford a couple tumbling errors. They typically out-tumble everyone in the division.

I believe they are far and away the strongest team in the division, so they should be able to afford a couple tumbling errors. They typically out-tumble everyone in the division.

And they hit all their skills SO solid. Their technique across the board is impeccable. They've been my pic to win since showcase and I would love for CJA to win the largest (?) division.

Back