All-Star Worlds Award Ceremony Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^oh, from things I have read, I realize that crowding was a huge issue, but this seems more of a scheduling issue than anything. But admittedly, I am speaking from the viewpoint of someone who wasn't there.

^^^^oh, from things I have read, I realize that crowding was a huge issue, but this seems more of a scheduling issue than anything. But admittedly, I am speaking from the viewpoint of someone who wasn't there.
I believe it was a scheduling issue, but only because they spent a lot of time trying to get people to leave the Milkhouse before beginning the small senior division? I wasn't there though so correct me if I'm wrong.

basically long story short were all amazing and crowded the milkhouse to capacity so they had to have awards for some teams on a baseball field to try and clear out the milkhouse :)
This is the correct answer. The scheduling benefit was just a bonus, because it helped offset the delay that was created because of the overcrowding. IMO, those kids were absolutely cheated out of having the complete experience of winning Worlds. I think a better solution, under the circumstances would have been to either slightly alter the schedule in Jostens or delay the affected divisions' awards ceremonies till Jostens was done altogether since they finished so much earlier than the Milkhouse. As much as ppl complaing about Jostens, its a much better alternative than a baseball diamond!

I wasnt physically there but I had the live feed so I knew what was going on as if I was there lol and I agree with The Sixth there were other ways to go about the problem THEY created and the stripped some of the divisions of getting the actual experience with being in the actual arena getting their awards.

Never put a video in here before but I think that this works. Large senior awards top 2 (I have the start of large senior awards upto WC too, just haven't had chance to upload).

Why am I still crying? Ahh this was one of the best moments of worlds<3

I know it's not very clear but I thought it was cute! Madison Davis tackling her older sister Hailey when they found out they were world champs:)
2cy0foy.jpg

Back