All-Star Worlds Bids All Things Cheer - Intern Champ 1/25 - 1/27/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Connect All-Stars and South Elite from Washington will be there. Knowing ATC's usual teams that come to their comps I'm sure most of the level 5 teams from Oregon, Idaho, and Vancouver BC will bet here too (VAS, Spotlight Cheer, ODT...).

Who's going for the Bids? 2 Partial 2 At Large

If I had to guess the following Level 5 teams will be there:
South Elite (Med Coed, Intl coed)
Connect (Sm AG)
NV Elite (Sm Coed)
Oregon Dream Team (Sm AG),
Champion Cheer Athletics (Sm AG),
Thunder Elite (Sm Coed),
PCM (Sm AG?, Intl AG?)
Elite Force Cheer (last year had Sm Coed)
Vancouver All Stars (Intl Coed), Intl AG)
Idaho Cheer (Sm AG)

PCM Angels (medium all girl) and PCM Believe (int all girl) will be there with several other teams from PCM Anaheim and PCM Laguna

This EP usually doesn't post their schedule until the week of the competition.

A week would be fine, they had a comp in Cali in Dec and posted the lineup the day of, that was the 1st time I had ever seen that done

ATC really is the worst at keeping things updated. They have only posted results from one competition this entire season and are never quick with the schedules.

According to the ATC web site Friday is for: Tumble off, Group Stunt, Individuals, Partner Stunt & Dance. Level 5's will be on Saturday and Sunday as normal
They sent an email to coaches saying some of the level 5s will be going on Friday because I believe state cheer is that Sunday.

They sent an email to coaches saying some of the level 5s will be going on Friday because I believe state cheer is that Sunday.

There are a handful of teams competing Sr night. Both our sr2 and sr3 are competing that night as well due to hs state being on Saturday

Back