All-Star Worlds Bids All Things Cheer - Intern Champ 1/25 - 1/27/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They can accept a bid and still accept a paid later. Their previous bid would just go away and not get passed down. If they decide to decline the bid now, then it gets passed down. I think that's how it works .. lol
thanks for the information :) i almost get crazy here because of my curiosity toward this bid systems :D

I could be wrong.. but I'm 99% sure Partial Paid bids get passed down no matter how long the time has been.. ECC Avengers bid will get passed down to the next team, which would be Tribe Chiefs (who received the one at-large from that competition). They can either decide to accept that bid or pass it down, if they accept, the at-large bid they had is permanently gone though.

I could be wrong.. but I'm 99% sure Partial Paid bids get passed down no matter how long the time has been.. ECC Avengers bid will get passed down to the next team, which would be Tribe Chiefs (who received the one at-large from that competition). They can either decide to accept that bid or pass it down, if they accept, the at-large bid they had is permanently gone though.
i really hope this could happen. it will be great news for Tribe Chiefs if they are able to accept that partial paid bid (i really hope they will take it). then, i assume that at large bid will be passed down too to a team who is in third place of bids order?

i really hope this could happen. it will be great news for Tribe Chiefs if they are able to accept that partial paid bid (i really hope they will take it). then, i assume that at large bid will be passed down too to a team who is in third place of bids order?
The at-large bid would not be passed down because they accepted it (and it was way back in December as well). At-large bids cannot be passed down once accepted/72 hours have passed.

The at-large bid would not be passed down because they accepted it (and it was way back in December as well). At-large bids cannot be passed down once accepted/72 hours have passed.
hmm, it means that nobody will get that at large bid. then EP of America's Best will be only represented by one team (Tribe Cheer Chiefs) at worlds 2013 if ECC accept their full paid bid in American Spirit comp and their previous bid (partial paid bid) is passed down to TC Chiefs, correct?

hmm, it means that nobody will get that at large bid. then EP of America's Best will be only represented by one team (Tribe Cheer Chiefs) at worlds 2013 if ECC accept their full paid bid in American Spirit comp and their previous bid is passed down to TC Chiefs, correct?
Yep. and if Tribe were to get a Full Paid bid later in the season as well, the Partial Paid would be passed down again, so no matter what, AB has only one team representing them by the time Worlds rolls around.

Yep. and if Tribe were to get a Full Paid bid later in the season as well, the Partial Paid would be passed down again, so no matter what, AB has only one team representing them by the time Worlds rolls around.
okay, i think i understand now about this bid systems :) thanks for being so helpful :)

Back