All-Star Worlds Bids All Things Cheer - Intern Champ 1/25 - 1/27/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thats so strange. Most of South Elite and Natural Venom go Friday :confused:
Just assuming (because I'm not associated with any program), but Washington High School Cheer State is all day Saturday and so both programs must have high school cheerleaders on their teams whereas the other programs do not...?

ETA - or at least high school cheerleaders whose teams have qualified and are competing at State Cheer.

Just assuming (because I'm not associated with any program), but Washington High School Cheer State is all day Saturday and so both programs must have high school cheerleaders on their teams whereas the other programs do not...?

ETA - or at least high school cheerleaders whose teams have qualified and are competing at State Cheer.
Understandable. If i remember right, this competition also has rec state. I went last year. Just seems crazy that ATC would try and cram in Allstar cheer, rec, and high school.

Understandable. If i remember right, this competition also has rec state. I went last year. Just seems crazy that ATC would try and cram in Allstar cheer, rec, and high school.
Yeah, I think you're right...However, I think the biggest difference was that last year ATC fell on the weekend before Wash. Cheer State. I think the morning portion on Saturday (last year) was ran by the WSCCA (Wash. State Cheer Coaches Assoc) as a last-chance qualifier for high school teams for Cheer State as well as Jr and Rec State, and then the afternoon went into the full-fledge ATC competition. I can only imagine how much chaos it caused when ATC and High School Cheer State were on the same weekend this year. ATC seems to be the biggest competition in Washington, so to have girls/guys who compete both HS and AS would throw things for a loop. However, looks like ATC was able to make it happen!

Back