All-Star Worlds Bids All Things Cheer - Intern Champ 1/25 - 1/27/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is everyone's awards at 8:30 or are they spread out throughout the day?
I checked their website that they were seperate, but everyone says they're all at once?

PCM in with all-girl because there's only 1 med team. Thunder outscored all teams yesterday and in 1st for the other bid.

I
PCM in with all-girl because there's only 1 med team. Thunder outscored all teams yesterday and in 1st for the other bid.

If PCM medium is in with all girl than they outscored all the sm sr teams. So they would be first in line for that first partial if they are combining divisions. I am not sure how that would work. So what was that med coed's score nothing has been reported?

Yes, PCM med has 88.4, ODT 87.9. I don't know the scores for coed, I just know that thunder is in first with the highest score of level 5 Day 1 for all teams.

I havent read anywher that they are combining Med all girl and Small all girl, if they are that is news to PCM because that's not what Im hearing frm them

I havent read anywher that they are combining Med all girl and Small all girl, if they are that is news to PCM because that's not what Im hearing frm them

That's not what I heard from PCM either. But that's what all the other teams have reported.

South Elite Diamonds; 6 SB, Amazing energy!

Thunder Elite Sm coed; 2 SB, otherwise FLAWLESS

Natural Venom Code Red Sm Coed; 3 SF, 4 TT

VAS IOC5; 1 TT, 2 SF, 1 SB

South Elite Titans; 1 SF

PCM IAG5; 2 SF, 2 SB, lots of layouts, pyramid collapse

VAS Ice Queens; 1 SF, 2 SB, 2 TT

All Via @industrynews from twitter!
Thanks!

Back