All-Star Worlds Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One last bid event this weekend - One Up Championships. And I believe @luv2cheer92 mentioned somewhere that the performance order lottery is on the... (I want to say) 13th of this month? It should be a live stream event like last year too... I think.
Yes it's the 13th, hoping there is a live feed again.

I would guess the bracket contest will start sometime in the next week or two once all the bids are out. @Ashley will know more about that.

With 1 comp left I saw on theroadtoworlds that Medium All Girl has 19 paid bids and 8 at large and Large All Girl has 6 paid and 3 at large so will either of these divisions have prelims?

With 1 comp left I saw on theroadtoworlds that Medium All Girl has 19 paid bids and 8 at large and Large All Girl has 6 paid and 3 at large so will either of these divisions have prelims?
I have 4 at large for large on my list, one is from Canada, doesn't matter either way. Large senior will not have prelims as usual, just semis and finals. Medium all girl will and all 8 will move on to semis.

I have 4 at large for large on my list, one is from Canada, doesn't matter either way. Large senior will not have prelims as usual, just semis and finals. Medium all girl will and all 8 will move on to semis.
Thanks. I guess I don't see why MAG would save the time since SS5 and SC5 have so many and could use that time frame instead.

Thanks. I guess I don't see why MAG would save the time since SS5 and SC5 have so many and could use that time frame instead.
They release all that info about which divisions will have what rounds etc well before all bids are out and it's hard to predict how many each division will get of each type. It's happened in other divisions before.

ETA: And for reference, MAG had 14 at larges last year, which I think is generally what they go by from previous years to help decide.

They release all that info about which divisions will have what rounds etc well before all bids are out and it's hard to predict how many each division will get of each type. It's happened in other divisions before.

ETA: And for reference, MAG had 14 at larges last year, which I think is generally what they go by from previous years to help decide.
Good to know. I hope they release the block soon. I see the summit block is out.

whats the point of having prelims if everyone in medium senior is moving on to day 2? just seems like a waste of time, that could be used for something else.

I am super happy. Now my CP can be back in time for her School EOY exam Tuesday morning. I just have to figure out how to change her return flight home to Monday evening.

Back