All-Star Worlds Bracket Contest Is Open!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Entries close at 11:59 pm on Friday the 24th!

Does the IOC 5 division include foreign teams? Seeing as at least two of the top 5 must be non-U.S. teams.

Sort of. I've added the teams that people have pointed out to me or mentioned. But I haven't gone down the performance order and added everyone.

If you know a team you want to add, let me know. Or you can add them on the road to worlds under the international bid winners page.

International Bid Events

I just realized that our bracket set up doesn't support the A/B groups for small senior/small coed prelims. I'll try and come up with a workaround, otherwise we might have to limit it to just one of the groups.

Okay this is awesome! Love the auto-fill feature. Too bad I haven't really watched any routines this year so I'm filling mine out blind.

Okay this is awesome! Love the auto-fill feature. Too bad I haven't really watched any routines this year so I'm filling mine out blind.

I feel the same way! It was easier when you could just see what everyone else did and copy them :p King wanted me to add a feature where you could see how other people were ranking a team, but I never got around to it and I'm swamped with the end of my grad class/worlds coming up.

I feel the same way! It was easier when you could just see what everyone else did and copy them :p King wanted me to add a feature where you could see how other people were ranking a team, but I never got around to it and I'm swamped with the end of my grad class/worlds coming up.
Haha I definitely did that too! I'm gonna have to go do some research before filling mine out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up just pulling up the NCA results for some divisions.
That's what I did. It made the at-larges a lot easier to pick from IMO, especially for sm srs and smoeds.

I'm excited to see how this turns out! Thanks to you and @King for putting this together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm confused... I tried to enter T&S Obsession into my med coed bracket and they weren't even an option...

So I'm confused... I tried to enter T&S Obsession into my med coed bracket and they weren't even an option...

They're available in semi-finals and finals. The first round is prelims and since they have a paid bid they're not competing in prelims.

Back