All-Star Worlds Bracket Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's an amazing idea. Definitely just some minor details to iron out. There are some at large teams, especially in Level 6 that are going to end up in the Top 3 that need to be included, unless we're just doing 1-5.
Or maybe instead of doing one big bracket, have it sectioned out (like the regions) and have it be by division. Easily there are 16 teams in each division. Then we can pick a "grand champ" in case of a tie?

The other part I cannot figure out is how to keep track and how to keep score exactly. 3 rounds total. Large Senior and IO6 are the most boring divisions from a bracket standpoint. But Large Senior is obviously very exciting from a fan standpoint.

The other part I cannot figure out is how to keep track and how to keep score exactly. 3 rounds total. Large Senior and IO6 are the most boring divisions from a bracket standpoint. But Large Senior is obviously very exciting from a fan standpoint.

Very boring. As far as scoring, I don't even know how NCAA brackets work in that regard. I would say somehow weigh LS5 and L6 as twice or triple the points. The division is much easier to predict since there are less teams.

There may be other online bracket systems that work better - that was just the first one that I found. I don't know it's capacity/flexibility.

I like the idea of maybe an "at large" bracket and a "paid" bracket? Maybe a way to handicap the scores? Maybe they could be seeded by their highest overall score so far this year on Varsity system?

I think a simple "pick your medalist" contest is kind of boring.

Also, there may be several online bracket systems that would keep score automatically. Normally, this kind of thing would thrill me to work up, but I am incredibly busy over the next few days.

For option 2 above, you shouldn't be able to change anyone seeding who is on the list, you can simply replace up to 3 teams into the exact same spot on the bracket.

Are those real scores - option 2. My daughter's team final score both days was not as listed for NCA.

NCA had the most level 5 teams, but I think I want to do a bracket without ranking. I just can't figure it out exactly. Think people. how can we make this really fun.

I don't think I could get something up and running in the next few days. I'm away at a comp all weekend and in the middle of serious wedding venue research. I've barely been keeping up with RTW.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I believe I just got some stuff to give away for the contest.

Is this going to be like different bracket for each division? Or would it be like a bracket for all divisions and the winner would be like the grand champion of Worlds?

Is this going to be like different bracket for each division? Or would it be like a bracket for all divisions and the winner would be like the grand champion of Worlds?

that is the part I am trying to figure out. I currently can't figure out a way to do it besides separeately.

BTW I believe we have 3 Nfinity backpacks to give away for the winners!

that is the part I am trying to figure out. I currently can't figure out a way to do it besides separeately.

BTW I believe we have 3 Nfinity backpacks to give away for the winners!
I think you could do like a separate one for each division, and they could win some smaller prize, like the banner that the winner usually gets under their name. And then there would be a bracket for all divisions and the backpacks could go to those top three people, because it's harder to win?

Love the backpacks as prizes!!

I think you could do like a separate one for each division, and they could win some smaller prize, like the banner that the winner usually gets under their name. And then there would be a bracket for all divisions and the backpacks could go to those top three people, because it's harder to win?

Love the backpacks as prizes!!

How about 3 overall bracket winners.

1 for Small Senior and Large senior.

1 for Medium coed and Medium senior.

1 for large coed and small coed.

Ok, coursework now goes on hold and I'm spending the weekend doing research on all Worlds teams!

Ok here is my current favorite idea (because I cannot come up with, for the life of me, the best way to use a bracket).

We are looking for 3 winners for each bracket. All girl winner, Coed winner, and Medium winner.

Label each bracket at the top (All Girl, Medium, and Coed).

For all girl and coed

In small
pick 5 teams on Saturday that will make Sunday. (1 point each correct pick)
Pick 5 teams on Sunday that will make Monday but will not medal. (2 points each correct pick)
Pick your medal winners. (5 points for first, 3 for second, 2 for 3rd, 1 point for each pick where placement is wrong but picked a team. )
In large
pick 1st - 5th (3 points for each pick in correct place)

For Medium
Does medium have just at larges compete on Saturday? This is the only round IDK how to do yet.
Pick 5 teams on Sunday that will make Monday but will not medal. (2 points each correct pick)
Pick your medal winners. (5 points for first, 3 for second, 2 for 3rd, 1 point for each pick where placement is wrong but picked a team.)

Tie Breaker for all
Pick medal winners for
IOC/IO 5/6

Prize pack is currently - Nfinity Backpack, The Fierce Board App, Get to be a National Champion (no ads and you can upload pics from your phone). Trying to think of some other things.

Back