All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah Im kind of confused about the intention of this tweet... can anyone confirm if it was in fact and SE girl? Because I know a lot of people are posing as Senior Eliters this weekend.
No shes not on senior elite.......

come on f5, stars, senior elite, and marlins! it is going to be a battle , each team is amazing and show great sportsmanship to one another that ive seen. its worlds weekend, some people start drama over something that wasnt even said or not intended to come out that way, lets just all hope that every one of these teams hit and then will see who gets world champs! every team at worlds has worked so hard, and it comes down to this.

on one of the senior elites girls twittters

" #worldsrules: if a team copies your team specialty stunt and cant even do it fully, should they be in first?........"

this kind of unsportmanship is unneccessary.. i LOVE F5<3 i hope they take it home now.. sorry i just thought that was super rude and it bothered me.
Guys, these girls are under so much pressure. Was it unnecessary? Of course, but think about how it feels to them. They are a team that beat 3x world champions, and are now in 3rd place with SOOOOOOO many people rooting for them and putting a ton of pressure on them, and these fans will be hugely disappointed if they lose. They are a team of 36 teenagers; they may say things they shouldn't when they feel uneasy. It's one of the most stressful times that they have had in their entire lives, give them a break!

cheer corp generals 243.??
Cheer Athletics Panthers 271.03
California Allstars 266.7
Stingrays Orange 255.7
CEA 255.33
...Texas 247.33
Orlando 247.23
Power Xtreme 246.?3
Champion Cheer Heat 245.76
CheerForce 242.9
Maryland Twisters Weathergirls 242.4
PCM 242.33