All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just want to say, to ALL the teams that have an are still competing this weekend, YOU'RE ALL AMAZING! Before this year, I never paid much attention to the Worlds comp they showed on ESPN because the team we were with before didn't have a World's team. Never really knew what it was all about (my cp is only 9). This year, being from a little gym in PA, we sent 2 teams to Worlds!!! AMAZING! The skill, training, and perseverence to get there has set an example for my daughter that she wishes to follow. Thank you, to all teams, for showing a little girl that it IS possible to RULE THE WORLD!!

You're gonna threaten to ban people for posting their opinions on a thread that has been the most talked about division?? Why? I gather that you support CEA, and that's great, but as a moderator of the board, you need to keep some bit of separation from your favorite team--banning people because they voice their opinion, that may not agree with yours, is just juvenile!!

I believe she is threatening to ban people that are being rude and trying to cause problems, not people who don't like CEA.

Does anyone have any info on any Louisiana teams? I haven't seen any results posted about LA cheerforce or Tiger Elite today that I can remember...

cheerislove9 said:
Watching F5's day two routine brings tears to my eyes... So happy for them <3

I can't wait to see all 3 of them. They're all extraterrestrial. Supernatural. Amazing.

on VOD they put up the large all girl but on mine Sr. elite isnt there ? anyone else having this problem?

I believe she is threatening to ban people that are being rude and trying to cause problems, not people who don't like CEA.
THIS. If I remember correctly, she was saying in the chat last night that her goal today was to hand out at least one three-day ban. :p

Back