All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well it appears then, that she does have some alterior motive?? Why would a mod actually have a "goal" to ban someone?? Well if she is that hard up to hand out at least one three day ban, I'm game-ban me, I don't really come on here that often anymore--mostly for the reasons I previously stated about immature, irrational, and too deeply connected mods!! Have at it then!!
agreed! saying I want to ban one person tomorrow then acting like your "trying to stop trouble" shows hypocrisy!

omg i hate these stupid fights on this board, people will ave opinions, unless they are threatening or EXTREMELY innapropiate or hurtful, a threaten of a ban is unnessecary. you dont have to justify your warnings either, we will all understand when someone goes too far, and that hasnt happened yet, lets focus on the competition

There's no stopping what Twisters came to do..F5 is coming threw!!!-You betta work F5! I knew you could do it, and may I say I've never been happier. I knew this year was your year!! F5 has been so good and so close to the gold every year, I'm just sooo happy they finally took it this year! Same for T&S..let's pray Cali pulls threw too <3 Oh and Also ACE Warriors congratulations!

When did I say that banning anyone had to do with large senior or even CEA? There has been PLENTY said against the team and I haven't even said anything about it. It was a generic warning to anyone who wants to come on here and cause drama that they will not be allowed to.

Associating my favorite teams with what I do on the board shouldn't happen. I'm not biased towards what people post based off who they like. So please don't even go there.

Well it seems that I am not the only one who has a problem with what you posted!!

dont think you need a password - but if you do try bangkok or worlds2011.

alright i'm going to keep trying. i just keep typing in the chat name and hoping it'll open up! because right now all it was is roomies at the top and it's blue.

I gave out a generic warning before things started to get dramatic as a warning that we don't want the drama here. Yet y'all are jumping to conclusions that I did it based off who I like and who I don't.

All admins came to the conclusion that we would ban anyone who was causing drama since there are so few admins available to man the board.

Would it have made you feel better had to been a non-CEA admin that posted what I posted?

Back