All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congratulations to all the competitors in the SS5 division....it sounds like it was THE division with incredible performances tonight! As a former coach and cheer mom, it is exciting for me to see so many new #1's this year. It is a testament to the growth of this sport. At the same time, the consistency of so many incredible programs is also to be admired. There are always going to be disappointments, that's true in any sport, but parents, fans, competitors, don't lose sight of the fact that just you were able to earn the right to perform on that World's stage is nothing that should ever be taken for granted. I guarantee you there are many reading these boards that would love to switch places even if it were "only" to come in tenth place. My hats off and true admiration to each and every team and competitor that earned the right to compete this weekend....you should be so proud of yourselves.

see now to me i am confused with what type of routine was winning worlds this year. f5 and cali have the same diva style (if you follow what i am saying) panthers is more of a senior elite style, and both styles are winning... idk just my opinion.

Maybe you should check out Brandon Senior Black since they have been doing the same thing all season....
You're right. I didn't even notice. I guess it just seemed different because one goes more sideways and the other goes forward? Either way, I love it.

Back