All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gym Tyme and Bangkok both World Champions. A tie!

Should have been Bangkok Gym Tyme struggled through their routine with many obvious deductions. Bangkok needs better tumbling but I love watching them so much. They are amazing!!!

Panthers have difficulty and technique which can give them enough points to put them in a place where they can have a mistake and still win. Like CEA last year, they had enough points infront of them that their mistake still allowed them to beat a team that hit perfect.

Also Congrats to Bangkok and Gym Tyme. I wonder who will take home the globe until they can get a second one? With the sportsmanship Gym Tyme and James showed today I would imagine they would just hand it over to Bangkok.

I would hope they let Bangkok take it home, its a lot less expensive to ship it to Louisville than Bangkok.

not too happy with worlds judges right now.
my team got a 5 point deduc. for something illegal in their pyramid...
they didnt catch it yesterday?? crazy...
and same pyramid we have done all year.....

...What happened to everyone tweeting at awards? Did small limited just not happen? Lol I'm dying over here!Worlds weekend is too much for me

i'm just repeating whats already been said depending on whether u class it as a fall or a major bobble is your opinion..won't know until we see the video... either way i was quickly trying to sum up for the poster whats already been said so we can move back to small senior/small limited posts

It was a fall. she fell into the arms of the spotter.

I would hope they let Bangkok take it home, its a lot less expensive to ship it to Louisville than Bangkok.

True, I guess it would be up to the teams. Seems though that from the sportsmanship shown between these two teams that they will be able to agree. I am just happy for Bangkok come back from a year off last year and showing that International teams can hang with the big dogs here in the US.

Back