All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

blah. At least I'll be able to identify my true allies again after this weekend! Except now Panthers will have a million fans that have "LOVED THEM FOREVER!!!!!!". I'm excited to see you guys change your siggys. As depressing as this weekend has turned out to be, ACE is fierceeeeee! I'm so happy to see Warriors finally take home the title they've deserved and I've been waiting to see them take home to Alabama since Worlds 2009!

Sharks, SE, and CE, Get'em next year. When you wake up tomorrow the sun will still be shining and you'll still be very much alive......................and in Florida. I, myself, am still a obsessed fan, too! Which should obviously be very important to each of you guys. ;)

TEAL ARMY 4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
love0002.gif

Congrats to all the World Champs of this weekend! ESPECIALLY Cali, ACE and Panthers! All big upsets if you ask me! For the first time I think they really got it right with every division. There isn't much to debate (although I'm sure you Cali and Orange fans think differently) when it comes to who was crowned the World Champs. Just remember to take off your goggles before you comment on anyone who beat your favorite team. ;)

Sounds like your a little bitter...Panthers won. It's over. Did they deserve it? Yes..the clearly had the better routine and were what the judges were looking for. Just because YOU'RE mad doesn't mean anything. CONGRATS PANTHERS!
im not bitter... i feel that cali had a better routine! thats my opinion and you have yours :)

Since everyone is asking about Small Limited:
10 - ICE Lightning
9 - Prodigy All Stars - Midnight
8 - Pacific Coast Magic - Mysterious
7 - Elite Cheer and Dance - Diamonds
7 - Tribe Cheer - Chiefs
7 - All Star One - Big Bang
6 - Maryland Twisters - Reign
5 - South Jersey Storm - Avalanche
4 - Premier Athletics Kentucky All-Stars Lexington-Cats
3 - Rockstar Cheer - The Beatles
2 - The California All Stars