All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

from a gold winner
tumblr_mm12nc1alF1qiji6mo1_500.png
LOL that's my friend's daughter....

just one of many of the bitter comments. win or lose with class please

Y'all may have the rings, but we have the world on our side. #Robbed
That's the comment I was talking about earlier. It's just unnecessary, and uncalled for in my book. You're still representing a program and now to me they are just rubbing off the wrong way.

I just want to take a minute to say that I've coached kids at my first all star gym who are now on WCSS, CJA, and JuST Cheer SS, and even though I haven't had them on my team since they were in the neighborhood of Youth 2, I feel so proud of them!! I literally can take no credit for their success, but still lol..... just remembering them as little girls in my first few years as an allstar coach and looking at them on level 5 worlds teams, it's totally nuts!

You are totally missing my point. I am not saying they are better than TG or most of the US teams, BUT it is the International Division and those are the rules. Top 3 from each country.

Instead of saying these countries don't belong, there should be a little more sportsmanship shown. Just my opinion!
Im not saying they dont belong. I just think USASF should think about a seperate division. Im sorry by opinions wont change, its not an insult to inter teams..

I guess it depends on if you want the sport to grow.....thats why you have the international divisions.....I would say that maybe one team per country gets in to finals automatically, not three and the rest in order of finish - still allows the best of each country to compete in the finals and encourage growth and interest in that country. More US teams can get into the finals and teams can still send more than one to the elimination rounds.

Teams don't get to the highest level unless you get to compete against the highest level. As a Canadian team we travel to the US at least a couple times a year to show the girls what it takes. Teams from Jamaica/Europe/Asia can't really afford it, worlds is where they get to do that. Further kids watching worlds in those countries because they are watching a team from their country also get exposed to what world class cheer is all about. Take those teams out, they may not tune in and they may not get interested in the sport....JMO.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS:shimmy:

Ii was that obnoxious person in the lib watching vids with the volume on and over reacting out loud...
and now I'm watching in geography with my head phones in... oh my life

Im not saying they dont belong. I just think USASF should think about a seperate division. Im sorry by opinions wont change, its not an insult to inter teams..

I think thats a reasonable possibility as well.... But, I also think some of these international teams have NO BUSINESS doing level 5 skills. I would move for an International division that's somewhere in between level 4 and restricted 5, get rid of the name I5 and just call it Adult 5 or something lol

Back