All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So happy Smoed won! And congrats to everyone else. Hopefully this isn't the division where everyone is like OMG team xy deserved to win.. NO. Cali Smoed was great both days and Honestly deserve that title. Congrats!

ALSO, s/o for ICE making top 3/ HECK YEAH! I just mentioned them a while ago, but I expect big things from them next year. Not just lighting, the whole gym is great. Congrats on such a successful season, I really cannot wait to see what they come out with next year.

The tweets following MAG were almost as bad today....
Be happy if you make top 3..other teams would love to be in that place...

I'm sure they were but what I'm so unsure of it why anyone is surprised. Not saying that it's the right thing to do because it's not but as of recent years people post and say anything on the internet with no respect or regard to others. We Facebook, we Tweet, we blog, and we post it on the Fierceboard too! I'm sad to say it doesn't shock me at all. People need to just learn to express their displeasure in private and not in public forums. But then again they'll do whatever they want anyway lol. God Bless America lol!

Back