All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Neither competed at the ICU, I don't think Kiara is even old enough (pretty sure USA doesn't allow anyone under 18).

Oh. I was just hoping for a logical explanation LOL. Sad if it was leaked early. Guess we will see. Though I do think Smoed was a no-brainer. They were amazing.

can someone explain what it mean to win nfinity cup?
I think its based on some kind of point system. Like when you attended USASF events, you get certain points for getting a specific place throughout the whole season? Not sure, but its something along those lines.

I have watched the routine so many times!!!! It was amazing!!!! I also love that SE has such class!!! I have been disgusted today by what I have read on twitter!
Agreed i just read some pretty mean things on twitter those organizations should be ashamed to have girls writing things like that. In general its a sport and everyone must have sportsmanship.

My CP try out results are supposed to be posted tonight at 8:00 (central) so I am frantically refreshing and checking they gym website...who does that schedule tryout results at exactly the same time a Worlds Awards? UGGGH.

Aw
My CP try out results are supposed to be posted tonight at 8:00 (central) so I am frantically refreshing and checking they gym website...who does that schedule tryout results at exactly the same time a Worlds Awards? UGGGH.
Awesome! What gym? We're in your same area

Agreed i just read some pretty mean things on twitter those organizations should be ashamed to have girls writing things like that. In general its a sport and everyone must have sportsmanship.

It truly is a shame. However we see this every year from every different organization. For whatever reason people feel the need to post there emotions and some things are better left unsaid. Congrats to all the 2012 World Champions! Don't let anyone steal your joy cause tweets don't matter! :cheering:

Back