All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No I think after what happened last year with her stunt fall she deserves to have a good comeback. I don't like her more than any other girl on the team because they are all amazing athletes. I personally am a Shooting Stars fan (if you couldn't tell already) so I am partial to F5 or SE winning. I just am happy for Maddie that's all.
I see where you're coming from but people fall at Worlds every single year. I just don't understand the notoriety Maddie receives when she's equally as talented as hundreds of other athletes out there... I aint even gonna get started, y'allll.

Time to crawl back in the fetal position for the rest of the day. My little cheerleading heart can't take this excitement over the computer!

I completely agree. They went too crazy right away. Hug eachother but don't roll around the mat when its their time! and I love the F5 stood up and clapped for WC, it should true sportsmanship to me!

CEA was also cheering for WC and doing the "W" "C"....let's not put people down by building up others.

As sucky it is for us who really wanted F5 or WCSS to win..we all know that SE deserved it this year. Congrats to those girls, they WERKED it out there!

I have a huge problem with them telling people to get out of the Milkhouse so parents can see their own kids competing. Clearly this venue has been outgrown. As a parent I would be out of ny mind trying to get in to see my child compete, and as a spectator I would be angry that I paid for a ticket and was being asked to leave. Time for a larger venue - and that is a good thing!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

About the sportsmanship thing... Yes, it would be great if everyone could wait for their moment, but excitement kind of takes over at some point. Also, F5 was insanely excited last year!! And who could blame them! There are videos of their reaction on youtube, and one doesn't even make it to them announcing 1st place while F5 is screaming and jumping around. I don't blame them for being excited last year, and I don't blame SE for being excited this year.

READY for large coed need my gym ace to pull it out the hat with another win!!!!!! AND ORANGE RAYS NEED TO TEAR THE FLOOR UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!STAWWWS IS MY LIFE

Back