All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA was also cheering for WC and doing the "W" "C"....let's not put people down by building up others.
NOT really trying to put CEA down, because they definitely did display congratulations and support to WC, but I really wasn't expecting anyone to stand up and clap for the 3rd place team and was very pleasantly surprised when F5 did so. Sportsmanship is very important to me and you will never see me not stand up and clap for the other teams in my division, let alone other divisions as well.

I hate the whole "cheering before your name is called" thing, but its worlds. I am a die hard F5 fan, but if I was Senior Elite, I would probably react in the same way. When you don't expect the win, you are gonna go pretty crazy. Especially when its at worlds. They are only human.

It sucks that people can't get in to see their kids....

Well with Senior Large first division today it should have been obvious before worlds even started that the milkhouse will be packed Sunday... as much as it sucks, people should've come earlier (yes, even parents).

Definitely not true. Everyone does not do that. I can say with 100% honesty that Orange has NEVER done that at worlds and they have won 5 times. Not just saying that because we are Rays but I do pay attention to the teams from our gym LOL! Now that I say that, if they happen to win today PLEASE dont let them make a liar out of me hahaha!
rays have always stood out to me (Dallas lg jr 2012) as bieng a class act.... kudos to them!!!

I have a huge problem with them telling people to get out of the Milkhouse so parents can see their own kids competing. Clearly this venue has been outgrown. As a parent I would be out of ny mind trying to get in to see my child compete, and as a spectator I would be angry that I paid for a ticket and was being asked to leave. Time for a larger venue - and that is a good thing!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
is there such thing as a bigger venue?

Definitely not true. Everyone does not do that. I can say with 100% honesty that Orange has NEVER done that at worlds and they have won 5 times. Not just saying that because we are Rays but I do pay attention to the teams from our gym LOL! Now that I say that, if they happen to win today PLEASE dont let them make a liar out of me hahaha!
the only team i think i saw via youtube during awards (last year) not flipping out when 2nd place was announced was panthers

I have a huge problem with them telling people to get out of the Milkhouse so parents can see their own kids competing. Clearly this venue has been outgrown. As a parent I would be out of ny mind trying to get in to see my child compete, and as a spectator I would be angry that I paid for a ticket and was being asked to leave. Time for a larger venue - and that is a good thing!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Cowboys stadium for worlds 2013

Back