All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of these spectators traveled by plane to get there. If I had paid $400 for a plane ticket, $100/night for a hotel and also paid for an admission ticket then I wouldn't move either. This falls on USASF who is profiting by selling more tickets than they know the fieldhouse can accommodate.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Jostens is running 9 minutes early. Which needs to stop cause that means I either have to miss my Ice Queens or Orange. :eek:

559521_292825544137048_100002288153305_650576_1963693565_n.jpg

yesssssssssssssss
So cute!

I really hope that some of these crazy fans will be mature enough to leave. I would be so upset if my family came all the way to Orlando and couldnt watch me
While I agree with you that the parents of the team competing should have a seating section, those "crazy fans" also came all the way to worlds and spent their hard-earned money to come and watch. This is a vacation for most of them and they have as much of a right to watch as anyone else. So they don't have a relative on the team...so what? They traveled all the way to Florida, paid for a hotel, entrance fee, and much much more...why should they have to leave? GET A BIGGER VENUE USASF

Yeah they tried that last year. This year MORE people attending Worlds. I've heard that they have closed the doors and aren't allowing people in (I have a coaches pass so I'm not worried lol). What is it gonna take for them to MOVE this damn competition. I hope people raise hell bc USASF only pays attention in chaos!!!
)
Whats sad is it may take someone being seriously injured or worse for them to get that this venue is to small. Its way past time to start looking at other locations, but from what I "heard" is that they are locked in a contract with Disney till 2015. Has anyone else heard that?

Actually, I have a solution to the "over capacity" STOP GIVING OUT BIDS TO TEAMS THAT SHOULDNT BE THERE.. then their wouldnt be so many people ! I get that teams want to go for the experience and to say they went to worlds but really.. they need to consider cutting back how many bids they give out.. not try to kick people out of something they paid for fair and square!

I will never understand why people can not just simply be happy for the winner and move on. There is absolutely NO need for hateful comments about any team. Also, you can sit there and go on for days about how "________ didn't deserve it! They only won because ________ has a SF or a TD" but it's not going to change anything. It is what it is. Now, let's enjoy the rest of Worlds :)

All teams work hard all year long for the opportunity to perform at finals. One team doesn't deserve it over another. I wish people who say "so and so worked hard" would understand this...

Am I the only one who still wants to see Smoke do well? I feel like everybody wants ICE to do so well, that they're forgetting the fact that Smoke has worked hard all year too. Maybe there's a reason the judges scored them higher?
I've got nothing against Smoke, I love some Rays...but I love underdogs :) I think the best competitions are when everyone hits and the best team wins :) Rays have a big ole fan base and they'll do well, I'd cheer for them if I were there, but I'd scream for the underdog to even the crowd odds a bit.

Back