All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While normally I agree...I think a moment like that is impossible to hold in
I do agree with the results, I think worlds got it right with the results and I wished CEA would have shown a little more sportsmanship and respect towards F5 and waited for "THEIR MOMENT IN THE SPOTLIGHT" but considering their adrenalin(spelling?) probably got the best of them. Congrats to all the athletes from the large senior teams, you gave us a great show today.

Jostens is running 9 minutes early. Which needs to stop cause that means I either have to miss my Ice Queens or Orange. :eek:
I already missed Cheer Force Fairies because Jostens runs early... not happy camper here :confused:

I understand that it would be terrible for parents not to see their kids, but if I paid hundreds of dollars just to go watch worlds, I wouldn't move from my seat either.

Trust me... As a parent I've paid WAY more (not just financially. - tears, time, my whole LIFE) than "hundreds of dollars" towards seeing my child cheer. I would lose my ever loving mind if after all that money, all those years, all the things I gave up I couldn't get in because in the morning I was busy getting her ready (yes, some of us still have to help cp get ready to compete)... Not everyone who wasn't there super early is lazy. Maybe they were busy getting the actual athlete they raised ready for the biggest competition of their life....

I'm sorry but a parent should see their kid.

I hope parents and gyms affected by the overcrowding complain to no end to the USASF. This is on them and they need to quit guilting the spectators into "doing the right thing".
Overcrowding has always been an issue, along with every team wanting to compete in the milkhouse. USASF is aware of all this, except they are contracted with the current venue until like 2014 I think. I wonder where the USASF's head is at....I wonder when and where they move the venue. We shall see.

Actually, I have a solution to the "over capacity" STOP GIVING OUT BIDS TO TEAMS THAT SHOULDNT BE THERE.. then their wouldnt be so many people ! I get that teams want to go for the experience and to say they went to worlds but really.. they need to consider cutting back how many bids they give out.. not try to kick people out of something they paid for fair and square!
I literally couldnt agree with this statement more :chestbump:

Latest posts

Back