All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m38x35iR7R1qdoh30o1_500.jpg

So last month USASF tries to make major rule changes and Courtney leads a group to stop them. Then she wins Worlds with Senior Elite, soon after all H#ll is breaking loose with parents not being able to see their kids compete at Worlds due to USASF having too small of a venue, but selling tickets for a venue the size of Cowboys Stadium. Hmmmm
What are you trying to say lol?

I've been saying this for so long! How hard could it possibly be to do this? Sell them for the time slot your kid is in (just put the team name on the ticket), and give like an hour window to get in and out. I understand there would be certain difficulties in this but I'm sorry... a PARENT not seeing their child perform at Worlds??? Unacceptable. Figure out a way and make it work.
[/q

Not tickets though - too hard to track. Color coded bracelets w/names of sessions printed on them. It'd be easy enough to kick anyone out not wearing that specific colored bracelet for that session. You could have a certain number & it'd be easier to track how many you print/distribute. Obviously, the gyms included in that session would take precedence & then the remaining ones could go for sale to the general public. Or, like you said, get a bigger venue.

"Keep waving so they can see you on the twitter feed...come on keep waving!"

LOL.
Ppl need to quit encouraging them. Maybe start boing instead to put some pressure on them to get organized.

Great. Here comes the wave....

Actually, I have a solution to the "over capacity" STOP GIVING OUT BIDS TO TEAMS THAT SHOULDNT BE THERE.. then their wouldnt be so many people ! I get that teams want to go for the experience and to say they went to worlds but really.. they need to consider cutting back how many bids they give out.. not try to kick people out of something they paid for fair and square!

That's really not true. If the event is run correctly, the spectator group would continue to grow every year because people want watch the competition.

Back