All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is hard for me to the final day of competition because I am so fed up with the USASF right now! I got up to go to the bathroom and they refused to let me back to my seat!! This is redicilous

I'm not sure if I just forget how crazy things are at worlds or if it's been worse this year. It seems that Worlds has outgrown Disney and it is more about money than putting together a family friendly event. I am outside of the Farmhouse unable to support my team becasue they are not letting anyone else in. During the more popular groups there is no place to sit and people are forced to sit in the aisle or watch from the entrances. Our program had 3 teams that performed on Friday, which was another $25 per person, per day. There is no multi-day discount. To make it worse, anyone over 3 had to pay full price. It is an amazing event for the athletes, but as a parent, it is disappointing to pay for travel/hotel/admissioin and then barely be able to see our team perform or may not be able to see them at all today.

Before we start talking about a new venue for 2013.. My team already has a partial bid to the 2013 worlds. What if we started to book our transport/accommodation soon (as it will be cheaper)?

Back